Modernist Chic: Bvlgari Cabochon Pink Gold Ring
Since 1884 Bvlgari has been known as an Italian-based purveyor of jewelry and luxury goods. Touted for design incorporating spectacular cabochon cut gemstones, this signature 18k pink (rose) gold ring echoes the configuration of the oft used cabochon cut gem. The sphere-like shape imparts an impressive and chunky perspective to what can be referred to as a modernist design. The external satin-like finish of the surface of the gold sharply contrasts with the polished surfaces of the lateral cuts of the ring.
Date: Circa 1970.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) high off the finger. Weighs 10.9 grams (7.0 dwt).
Ring Size: Currently a size US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Int.Dia. 17.75; Euro 56 mm; Japan 15) and easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Bvlgari, Made in Italy, 55, hallmark with Al and 3022, Bvlgari and 750 (for 18k).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.