Victorian Link Bracelet with Bejeweled Hand Clasp
Faceted hollow cylinders of 15k yellow gold embellished with surfaces textured with engraved patterns of acorns and oak leaves alternate with ornate interlocked links of yellow gold to form a smashing chunky bracelet from the mid 19th century. The clasp is one of the most sought after closures in jewelry – the hand of a lady. Grasping a gold ring is an engraved and textured hand dressed with a rectangular cut ruby “ring” on the pinky finger and an oval cabochon garnet on the wrist. The underside of the hand shifts the delicate motif to a hand clutching a snake with the head and its tiny eyes and mouth incised into the metal. Some parts of the clasp have been hand engraved.
Measurements: 8 inches (20.5 cm) in length by 7/16 of an inch (1 cm) in width. Weight of 18.6 grams (11.9 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; tiny separation of gold at the side of the hand; general light wear as expected with age and use.
Origin: Possibly English in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.