Victorian Garnets & Pearls in a Stranded Bracelet
Wrap your wrist in a garland of natural seed pearls and faceted Bohemian garnets of old. Colors of port wine and claret meld with that creamy white luster only pearls bring to the table. An open work clasp of garnet gold (9k rose gold) is encrusted with faceted garnets and natural seed pearls with the form of a typical Victorian design.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 7 inches (18 cm) in length when worn by 1-1/8 inches (3 cm) in width. Weight of 38.4 grams (24.7 dwt).
Hallmarks: Clasp end has a maker's mark of “WB”.
Condition: Very good; most likely clasp was a marriage to strands of pearls and garnets; restrung for security.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.