"Time Shall Tell I Love You Well" Antique Poesy Ring
The poesy ring is an example of a type of finger ring traditionally English in origin. The form dates back to the Middle Ages when the high carat gold rings were typically available only to the rich and noble of the period. The height of popularity for this type of sentimental jewelry was the 16th through the 18th century.
Scarce, in addition to being impressive on the hand in size, width and weight, this 22k yellow gold ring is suitable for a man or a woman. Quite intimate in nature, the romantic aphorism is deeply engraved to the interior. “Time Shall Tell I Love You Well” is beautifully rendered in clear Italic script across the inner surface of the convex ring.
Date: Late 17th to early 18th century.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 11.5 grams (7.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9 (UK R-1/2; Int. Dia. 10; Euro 60 mm; Japan 18), We do not recommend sizing this ring but can be sized up or down. Please contact us for additional details. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; light wear evident to outside as expected with age and use.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.