Golden Surprise: Retro Eternity Ring
War takes its toll on people, geography and of course, the decorative arts. The use of precious gems was restricted and jewelers had to compensate in design what was lacking in material.
Here we have an example of a jeweler’s response in the creation of a wide wedding band eternity ring of 14k yellow gold. Voluminous drapes of pleated material in fan-shaped forms and sculptural scrolls set with garnet cabochon flowerheads appoint the textured surface of this impressive ring.
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 5.1 grams (3.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Int. Dia. 17.25; Euro 54 mm; Japan 14). This ring should not be sized up but may be sized down using inserts, butterfly or with some pattern loss. Contact us for more details.
Hallmarks: “14k”; an unidentified maker's mark.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.