1940s Rock Crystal Bracelet
Big chunks of rock crystal have been cut into rectangular forms of an estimated 19 carats apiece. Each of the nine (9) clear rock crystal medallions has been set into frames of sterling silver and connected with a low profile “O” fitting. The bracelet is secured with a tongue and groove clasp and safety chain.
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 6-1/2 inches (16.5 cm) in length by 15/16 of an inch (2.4 cm) in width. Weight of 66.8 grams (42.9 dwt).
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Gemstone weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.