Antique Edwardian Pearl Necklace
If the universal laws were to limit each of us to one piece of jewelry the choice would be clear – a strand of natural pearls. Without any encouragement or interference from a human being a pearl is created. Most likely the first gem prized for its beauty, pearls continue to be among the most treasured personal adornment.
Now combine the elegance of the Edwardian sensibility with the luster and inner glow of a pearl and life is complete. Here a strand of eighty-five (85) natural saltwater Akoya pearls, 4.5 mm to 2.95 mm in diameter alternate with eighty (80) small natural saltwater spacer pearls and two (2) cultured pearls (from the clasp numbers 5 and 81) to create an item of jewelry perfect with any ensemble at any event or nonevent day or night. A platinum open work marquise shaped clasp accented with thirteen (13) petite rose cut diamonds completes the necklace with a flawless finish.
This necklace is accompanied by a Gemological Institute of America (GIA) certificate.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 17 inches (43 cm) in length by 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) at the widest pearl. Clasp is 1/4 of an inch (0.7 cm) in length by 5/8 of an inch (1.7 cm) in width. Weight of 8.8 grams (5.6 dwt).
Condition: Restrung for security. Clasp does not have a safety chain which can be added.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.