Sinuous Horn-Shaped Perfume Pendant
Combine sheer artistry, platinum and 14k rose gold and imagination and the result is a little treasure. In a spiraled horn shape, this pendant is designed with a lid which is hinged and opens to reveal its hollow interior. The rose gold is highly polished contrasting with the repouseé platinum in a matte floral pattern. Even a tiny handle along with its original chains for suspension.
Date: Circa 1915.
Measurements: Length is 1 1/4 inches at the longest (3.1 cm)15/16 inches at the widest (2.6 cm). Weight of 5.1 grams (3.3 dwt).
Condition: Excellent with one ring on the chain re-soldered and a reinforcement to an attachment ring.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.