Archaeological Revival Garnet & Pearl Bangle
The front of this antique 14k yellow gold bangle is ornamented with two open work “medallions” with a series of alternating faceted garnets and cultured pearls set in high saw tooth cusps. Set off center from one another, the medallions have perimeters of beadwork akin to granulation. A pair of round bands accented on each end with reeded finials encompasses the wrist with the warmth only antique gold can bring. Hinged for ease of wear, the double bangle is finished with a hidden tongue and groove clasp and has a link safety chain for added security.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 6-1/4 inches (16 cm) in length by 9/16 of an inch (1.5 cm) at the widest. Will fit a wrist of about 6 1/2 inches or less. Weighs 19.0 grams (12.2 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.