Victorian Onyx Drop Earrings
The mid-Victorian period made a shift from its earlier preference for highly colored jewelry. Materials such as onyx, black glass, ivory and Whitby jet took on a strong role in the production.
Here a pair of drop earrings has been fashioned from two orbs of onyx. Acting in the role of surmount, a small ball of onyx has been faceted and polished and, employing 14k yellow gold wire suspends a similar albeit larger orb of faceted onyx. Yellow gold ear fittings of 14k complete the pair.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 1-1/4 inches (3.1 cm) in length including ear wire by 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) at the widest. Weight of 8.9 grams (5.7 dwt) for the pair.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.