Victorian Onyx Drop Earrings
The mid-Victorian period made a shift from its earlier preference for highly colored jewelry. Materials such as onyx, black glass, ivory and Whitby jet took on a strong role in the production.
Here a pair of drop earrings has been fashioned from two orbs of onyx. Acting in the role of surmount, a small ball of onyx has been faceted and polished and, employing 14k yellow gold wire suspends a similar albeit larger orb of faceted onyx. Yellow gold ear fittings of 14k complete the pair.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 1-1/4 inches (3.1 cm) in length including ear wire by 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) at the widest. Weight of 8.9 grams (5.7 dwt) for the pair.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.