Edwardian Duel of Fire in an Opal Ring
The opal is a mysterious gem with a characteristic that few others possess – opalescence – a hypnotic shape shifting iridescence of color. Here a lustrous liquid white opal has been cut into an oval cabochon of an estimated 1.2 carats (12 mm by 7 mm). Flecks of neon green and turquoise run rampant in a sea of color accented with hints of orange and golden highlights. The mesmerizing stone is prong set into a ring with a 10k yellow gold top and smooth shank of 14k yellow gold.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.0 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Int. Dia. 16.75; Euro 52.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: "K" mark now mostly illegible.
Condition: Very good; professionally replaced 14k yellow gold shank.
Note: Stone has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Stone weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.