Ribbons of Wonder - Estate Diamond Engagement Ring
Our exceptional value ring! Complete with all the bows and ribbons, this white gold diamond ring needs no fancy wrapping. The old European cut diamond of an estimated .60 carats (I-J color; VS2-SI1 clarity) is white and dazzling. The sparkling beauty is set in an ornate open work 18k white gold mount with a bow motif and decorative ornamentation.
Date: Diamond is early 20th century; mount is later 20th century.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises just over 1/4 of an inch (0.7 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.1 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Int. Dia. 17.25; Euro 54.5 mm; Japan 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good to excellent; the ring has been expertly reshanked.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.