Signed Krementz & Co. Rock Crystal Cufflinks
In continuous operation since 1866, Krementz & Co. was one of the core members of the American fine jewelry design and manufacturing empire located in Newark, New Jersey. Known for its specialization in the design of accessories for men, the philosophy of the founder, George Krementz sums it up with the intention “to create jewelry that was worthy of the most exacting of this country's fine jewelry stores.”
Exacting and fine well describe this pair of Edwardian cufflinks. A chunk of clear rock crystal has been carefully hand crafted into a square configuration with cut-off corners. Edges of the crystal have been beveled following the lines of the now eight-sided form. In the center a lozenge of 14k white gold displays a handsome patterned design. The reverse reveals the sturdily made 14k yellow gold oval bridge and linkage fittings. Equally exquisite for a gentlemen or lady.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) in width and length. Weight of 7.8 grams (4.9 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: “14k”; Krementz mark.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.