1940s Perfection in a Jade Ring
Visions of glamour and exotic foreign places are conjured up by this luxurious ring. Prodigious in size and an attention grabber on the hand, 3 carats of jade (jadeite) have been formed in to an oval and cut en cabochon. The 9.35 mm x 8.15 mm x 4.50 mm verdant green gem is set into a 14k pale rose gold mount with lush details and fine craftsmanship. A modified coronet setting with a twisted wire work border segues into a fancy ribbed matrix and shoulder accented with palmette motifs. Big...bold…and beautiful.
Date: Circa 1940.
Accompanied by gemological lab certificate (see "Measurements & More").
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 8.8 grams (5.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK L-1/2; Int. Dia. 16.75; Euro 52.5 mm; Japan 12) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “14k”; “585”; “TYL”; an “M.”
Condition: Excellent; light overall wear.
Origin: Hallmarks are most likely Chinese in origin.
Note: This ring comes with a Gemological Institute of America (GIA) certificate stating the jade is natural and exhibits no evidence of treatment or dye.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.