Unusual Art Deco Diamond Tricolor Gold Ring
Well before its time, three colors of gold have been used in this Art Deco diamond engagement ring. In a characteristic Art Deco fashion, an old European cut diamond of an estimated .08 carats (H-I color; VS2-SI1 clarity) is set within an octagonal bezel of 18k white gold and surrounded by a like configured white gold perimeter with triangle and double rows of linear strikes.
Shoulders stand out against the white gold with Art Deco geometrics in bold contrasting colors of rose and yellow 18k gold. This period ring is sure to garner more than a casual glance.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Int. Dia. 17.5; Euro 55.5 mm; Japan 15) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “18k”; “E.K. & L”.
Condition: Very good; light wear overall
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.