Edwardian Gunmetal Guard Chain Necklace
The longchain or guard chain, worn since the Georgian era as a singleton or in multiples, across the shoulders or around the neck, has clear versatility.
Burnished with a silvery pewter-like color, this Edwardian example uses gun metal as the preferred material for the necklace. The chain is comprised of a series of three elongated links conjoined with one open work spiral “cage” tapered at the ends creating a piece which appeals visually to the eye as well as textural to the touch. A snap gate clasp or dog clip finishes the period necklace.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 58 inches (147.5 cm) in length and is 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) at the widest. Weight of 26.9 grams (17.3 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.