Alternate Current - Weighty Italian Silver Necklace
Italy is known for its finely designed chains. Here is a 20th century example constructed of sterling silver with alternating links of a pale yellow gold wash over silver. Contemporarily chic, each of the elliptically formed modular links have pierced open rounds at the ends yoking one to the other in an endless flow of sterling silver.
Date: Circa 1980.
Measurements: 31-1/2 inches (80 cm) in length by 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in width. Weight of 66.7 grams (42.9 dwt).
Hallmarks: Italy; 925; A&S.
Condition: Very good to excellent; gold wash on every other link now faint.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.