Art Deco Wonder of a Diamond Platinum Ring
The horizontal profile employed during the later years of the Art Deco period is demonstrated in this wonder of a platinum ring. Towering “above” is an old European cut diamond with an actual weight of .92 carats with a near colorless grade of G and VS1 clarity. Descending down the stair-step mount are ten (10) additional old European cut diamonds with a total diamond weight of .40 carats which bring the rapturous Art Deco wonder to a grand total of 1.32 carats of brilliance. Please note the linear open work architectural design of the gallery.
Accompanied by gemological lab certificate (see "Measurements & More").
Date: Circa 1935.
Measurements: Just shy of 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in width and ¾ of an inches (1.9 cm) in length of diamond area. Weight of 4.0 grams (2.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 3/4 (UK N 1/2; Int. Dia. 53.5; Euro 17.1 mm; Japan just under a 14) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 10% Irid Plat; number “40228”.
Note: This ring comes with an EGL USA certificate for the main diamond only with a replacement value of $10,620.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.