Ornate Victorian Eternity Ring Wedding Band
The Victorians had a love affair with love and all which accompanied that particular emotion. A good deal of jewelry, such as sentimental pieces reflected that specific cultural more and was part of the customs and manners of the period.
Such is the case with this superbly rendered wedding band/eternity ring. A remarkable naturalistic motif has been deeply worked on the surface of this hollow silver ring using the laborious metal working technique chasing. Only the front of the piece is worked using tools which manipulate the metal surface (raising, depressing or pushing the metal without removing any from the surface) in the creation of the pattern or design. Cowries and conch shells are set among a cornucopia of flowers and leaves in a celebration of love and nature in a ring large enough in proportion for a man or perfect in size for a woman.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.7 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 4.0 grams (2.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-3/4 (UK T; Int. Dia. 19.5; Euro 61.5 mm; Japan just over 19). Can be sized down but we do not recommend sizing up. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; faint line to interior where the ring was originally joined.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.