20th C. American Gold in a Citrine Ring
The American gold rush version 2.0 (circa early to mid 20th century) is what we can term this impressively sized 14k yellow gold ring. Spider webs of gold filigree woven throughout create an auspicious setting for a prodigious estimated 8.5 carats oval faceted citrine. The simple bezel with twisted wire work beautifully compliments the golden color of the warm gem.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 9/16 of an inch (1.5 cm) in width and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 6.2 grams (4.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-3/4 (UK L; Int. Dia. 16.25; Euro 51.5 mm; Japan just over 10) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Date & Origin: Circa early to mid 20th century and is American in origin.
Note: Stone has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Stone weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.