Edwardian Vintage Diamond Buckle Ring
This late Edwardian interpretation of the buckle ring is as august in weight as it is substantial in width. Solidly constructed of 18k yellow gold, the fully hallmarked ring displays a most distinctive look with its three-dimensional hasp and keeper.
A pair of glittering old mine cut diamonds (about 03 points and 10 points) flanks the keeper. Mounted in a setting developed in the late 1800s referred to as gypsy, the gems are placed into a recess until flush with the metal surface. Engraved designs in the shape of rays are cut around the diamonds in a star-like pattern. This fine detail creates the illusion of even greater shine and fire from each of the sparkling bright stones.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width at buckle. Weight of 6.8 grams (4.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Int. Dia. 17; Euro 54 mm; Japan 14) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: English hallmarks for 18k, Birmingham, P date letter for 1914; maker's mark “W.L”; mark of “36”.
Condition: Very good; evidence to interior of resizing.
Origin: English in origin.
Note: Diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.