Retro Beauty in a Platinum Diamond Ring
This Retro damsel of a platinum ring challenges her peers is design, style and sheer beauty. More akin to a “cocktail” or dinner ring, an old European cut diamond of a generous .75 carats (I-J color; SI1 clarity) catches both the eye and the light in a prismatic carousel of color. Surrounded with six (6) baguettes and sprinkled with sixteen (16) single cut accent diamonds, the additional .35 carats brings a total weight for this circa 1935 finger ring to over 1.10 carats of sheer brilliance.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in width north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height from the finger. Weight of 5.6 grams (3.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J-1/2; Int. Dia. 15.75; Euro 49.4 mm; Japan 9) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 10% Irid Plat; “227”.
Condition: Excellent; with light overall wear.
Date & Origin: Circa 1940 and is American in origin.
Note: Diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.