Retro Solitaire Diamond Ring
The 1940s brought a new perspective to jewelry. Because of the state of world affairs, jewelry rarely featured platinum and 14k gold was mainly used. Diamonds had fallen from favor although is used the gem was usually small in size.
Typical for the retro era is this solitaire diamond ring. The transitional cut diamond, although petite at an estimated .10 carats is near colorless with its H-I color and VS2 clarity. Set in a somewhat elaborate 14k white and gold square shaped setting, the ring displays a nicely designed mount with lovely open work and classical influences.
Measurements: 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK M; Int. Dia. 16.75; Euro 53 mm; Japan 12) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “14k”; “Lady Crosby”
Date & Origin: Circa 1945 and is American in origin.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.