Antique Algerian Love Knot Bracelet
The influence of ancient and “exotic” cultures has had an enormous impact which continues to this day. Designs such as the Algerian love knot are one of those motifs incorporated into jewelry throughout the Victorian and Edwardian eras.
This early 20th century 14k yellow gold bracelet uses a modified form of the love knot. An open work medallion of six intertwined rings, three embellished with white and aqua blue enamel floral designs embrace a flower form with textured petals and granulation-like stamens with a centered transitional cut accent diamond (expertly replaced at some point).
On each side of the plaque and adding to the botanical theme is a similar floral element with an Amazonite center. Two rows of beautifully crafted flexible wheat chain with tongue and groove clasp and additional safety chain complete the bracelet.
Measurements: Center flower is 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter. Chain is 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in width. Inner circumference is 6 inches (15.5 cm) and can fit a small wrist of 6-1/2 inches or less. Weight of 19.5 grams (12.6 dwt).
Hallmarks: 14k - V on clasp slide.
Date & Origin: Circa 1910 and is American in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.