Antique Albert Chain Necklace
The watch or fob chain was employed long before it was referred to as an “Albert Chain”. It took on this nomenclature and became quite the rage because of the habit of Albert, prince consort of Victoria of Great Britain wearing a watch with chain in the pocket and draped about his waistcoat.
Here this beautiful Edwardian age accessory has been rendered in rose gold of 9k. A variety of ornate and chunky style links comprise the chain which is the perfect length for a marvelous necklace. Both of the ends of the chain conclude with a snap gate or dog clip clasp.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: Chain is 15-1/4 inches (38.5 cm) in length. Links are 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) at the widest. Weight of 23.9 grams (15.4 dwt).
Hallmarks: “9ct”; “375”; maker's mark of “JC&S”.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.