Signed David-Andersen Guilloché Enamel Bracelet
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 1876, the firm of David Andersen has evolved from a silver and gold jewelry and hollowware workshop into a company known for beautifully made enamel objects and jewelry. The company continues today as a fourth-generation family run corporation and is one of the leading jewelers of Scandinavia.
Vermeil (gold over sterling silver) square and rectangular plaques alternate to create an elegantly designed linked bracelet. Each link displays an engraved engine turned sunburst design blanketed with translucent white enamel. In addition, the square plaques are embellished with a stylized flower head motif of royal blue guilloché enameling. Each link has a slight convex curve which enables the bracelet to ride comfortably around the wrist. A hidden tongue and groove clasp finishes the piece.
Measurements: 7-1/2 inches (18.8 cm) in length when worn by more than ½ of an inch (1.3 cm) in width. Weight of 23 grams (14.8 dwt).
Hallmarks: “DA”; “925S”; Norway; Sterling; maker's mark of a scale.
Date & Origin: Mid 20th century and is Norwegian in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.