Modernist David-Andersen Black & White Enamel Bracelet
The firm of David Andersen is one of the premier jewelry manufacturers and silversmiths of Scandinavia and their enamel work designs are among some of the favored modernist pieces.
Designed by Willy Winnaess, one of the firm’s modernist creators from the 1950s, the vermeil (gold over sterling silver) bracelet is comprised of sixteen links of a double row of pierced white enamel quatrefoils with raised dome-shaped black enamel centers. Finished with a box clasp and safety chain. Highly sought after and quite collectible.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in width; inner circumference is 7 inches (18 cm) and will fit a wrist of 7 1/2 inches or less. Weight of 33.6 grams (21.6 dwt).
Hallmarks: D-A; 925S; Sterling; Norway; two maker's marks for David Anderson – a “W” within a circle for Winnaess and another mark.
Date & Origin: Circa Mid 20th century and is Norwegian in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.