Victorian Aesthetic Period Silver & Gold Bangle
Hailing from the later decades of the 19th century, this type of bracelet was all the rage. Crafted in Birmingham, one of England’s premier silver manufacturing centers, the strong design of the Aesthetic Movement of the Victorian era is apparent. The front of the bangle is ornamented with a cartouche edged in rose gold. Within is a tapestry of yellow and rose gold flower heads and leaves against a backdrop of silver. Fine engraving accents the details of the nature-inspired motif. The unadorned reverse provides a stark counterpoint for the three-dimensional design and the small panel of engraved patterns enclosing the groove for the hidden catch.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.8 cm) in width with an inner circumference of 7 inches (18 cm). Will fit a wrist of about 7-1/2 inches or less. Weight of 31.4 grams (20.2 dwt).
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks for Birmingham and a date letter corresponding to 1880; maker's mark of J.M. Banks.
Date & Origin: Circa 1880 and is English in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.