Moon & Moonstones: Edwardian Diamond Pearl Pendant
The crescent moon configuration was used from the later decades of the 19th century well into the beginning ones of the 20th. This late Edwardian pendant necklace features a 10 mm blue moonstone cabochon in a simple yellow gold bezel of 14k as a pendulum weight suspended from a surmount set with four (4) old European cut diamonds and two (2) cultured pearls via an elongated flattened gold bar.
The moonstone swings freely within the center of a crescent moon adorned with a series of eight (8) cultured pearls graduated in size alternating with nine (9) old European cut diamonds. The total estimated diamond weight of the thirteen (13) diamonds is .55 carats. A lovely 14k gold link chain completes the piece.
Measurements: Pendant is 1-5/16 inches (3.3 cm) in length by 7/8 inches (2.1 cm)in width. Moonstone diameter is 3/8 of an inch (1 cm). Chain is 18 inches (46 cm) in length when worn. Weight of 5.7 grams (3.6 dwt).
Hallmarks: Clasp marked “14k”.
Date: Circa 1920.
Note: Diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.