Late 19th C. Buckle Ring in Sterling Silver
Jewelry with a buckle motif has traditionally been given as received as an acclamation of friendship or love token. The design has also been used to symbolize unity between two people. Quite a popular configuration, the symbol has been used over several centuries and continues in use today. Usually seen in rose or yellow gold, this ring circa 1895 is wrought from sterling silver. It features lovely details of hasp, keeper and buckle within an embrace of surface engravings. For a change from the typical this antique ring may be worn as a wedding band.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 4.4 grams (2.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-1/2 (UK S-1/2; Int. Dia. 19.25; Euro 61 mm; Japan 19) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks for Birmingham and date letter for 1895 worn maker’s mark.
Date & Origin: Circa 1895 and is English in origin.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.