Late 19th C. Buckle Ring in Sterling Silver
Jewelry with a buckle motif has traditionally been given as received as an acclamation of friendship or love token. The design has also been used to symbolize unity between two people. Quite a popular configuration, the symbol has been used over several centuries and continues in use today. Usually seen in rose or yellow gold, this ring circa 1895 is wrought from sterling silver. It features lovely details of hasp, keeper and buckle within an embrace of surface engravings. For a change from the typical this antique ring may be worn as a wedding band.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 4.4 grams (2.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-1/2 (UK S-1/2; Int. Dia. 19.25; Euro 61 mm; Japan 19) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks for Birmingham and date letter for 1895 worn maker’s mark.
Date & Origin: Circa 1895 and is English in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.