20th C. Gold Rush in a Black Hills Gold Work Ring
The term “Black Hills gold work” refers to a type of jewelry developed during the Dakota Territory gold rush of the 1800s. Realized in the form of a 20th century interpretation, the ring is crafted using the expected 10k gold in a triple play of colors – that of yellow, rose and green. The motif of grape clusters, leaves and vines is exhibited in fine detail and accurate representation in the tradition of what we have come to know as Black Hills gold work.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.8 grams (2.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N; Int. Dia. 17.25; Euro 54 mm; Japan 14) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “10k”; “C.Co.” and a copyright symbol.
Date & Origin: Mid 20th century and is American in origin.
Of Interest: Different colors are achieved by adding additional elements to the “natural” yellow colored gold and creating an alloy. Adding copper produces rose gold while combining a certain percentage of silver to yellow gold results in a green gold
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.