Vanity Fair - French 18k Locket Slide
Circa 1900, this large 18k yellow gold pendant is often referred to as a “slide pendant”. Although somewhat similar to a locket, the slide pendant does not rely on a hinge mechanism to open; instead its two “halves” slide to reveal whatever may be within. This particular superb example houses a mirror. Nicely sized and oval in shape, the pendant is adorned on both sides with a raised curved diagonal line pattern. The piece retains its original bale decorated with the same design.
Measurements: 2-1/2 inches (6.3 cm) in length including original bale by 1-7/16 inches (3.1 cm) in width. Weight of 20.8 grams (13.4 dwt).
Hallmarks: French hallmarks.
Condition: Excellent; on one side are a few minute dents to several gold ridges.
Date & Origin: Circa 1900 and is French in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.