Antique Swedish Guilloché Enamel Brooch
This circa 1880 Swedish made brooch is crafted of gold topped sterling silver (vermeil). The light sea green enamel surface sports an engine turned repetitive pattern of arcs creating an illusion of tiny brush strokes. Centered within a black oval background edged with gold enamel beads is a vase overflowing with the blooms and leaves of white roses. Each corner is appointed with a pair of pink roses. The perimeter of the brooch is accented with a black linear border with gold edges.
Measurements: 1-1/8 inches (3 cm) in length by 1-15/16 inches (4.9 cm) in width. Weight of 17.9 grams (11.5 dwt).
Date & Origin: Circa 1880 and is Swedish in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.