Art Deco Divine in a Diamond Ring
Many a woman has pined for an antique engagement ring and those from the Art Deco era seem to top the list. Alas, many a fiancé pines for the where-with-all to make this dream come true. Pine no more as here is a wondrous ring which will meet and most likely exceed all of those expectations.
Set into a 14k white gold hexagonal setting is a lovely old European cut diamond of an estimated .30 carats with H-I color and VS2-SI1 clarity. Its pierced and open work mount is reflective of a smart and sophisticated period ring gentle on the budget.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises almost 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.8 grams (1.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Int. Dia. 17.5; Euro 55 mm; Japan 14) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Date & Origin: Circa 1930 and is American in origin.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.