Earlier 20th C. Diamond Platinum Ring
A gorgeous 1.10 carat old European cut diamond (H-I color; SI1-2 clarity) is the leading lady in this early 20th century platinum ring. Set in a lovely detailed open work mount, the beautiful stone displays no flaws visible to the eye. In fact, even with magnification the old European cut diamond is very clean and clear. Split shoulders are embellished with eight (8) single cut diamonds bringing the total estimated diamond weight to 1.20 carats. Accompanied by gemological lab certificate valued at $9235 (see "More Details").
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises just shy of 1/4 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.6 grams (2.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Int. Dia. 17.25; Euro 55 mm; Japan 14) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; evidence of the ring being professionally re-shanked visible with magnification.
Date: Earlier 20th century.
Note 1: Diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stones are removed.
Note 2: This ring comes with an International Gemological Institute (IGI) certification with a retail replacement value of $9235.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.