Delicate Art Nouveau Enamel Gold Bracelet
Enamel as decoration took on a special meaning during the Art Nouveau period. The pale pastel colors typically rendered lent themselves well to the sensuous depictions of flora, ethereal creatures and the female form.
Circa 1910, this 14k yellow gold bracelet subtly display a number of the characteristic trademarks associated with that particular era in the history of jewelry. Capturing the spirit of the movement, asymmetrical links of whiplash curves each enclose a flower of gold with a baroque pearl center from which emanates heart shaped petals coated with delicate hues of exquisite pearlescent enamel. The links are joined by gems of sparkling pale green peridot embraced by round bezels of 14k yellow gold. A box clasp of gold with safety completes the bracelet.
Measurements: 7 inches (18 cm) in length by 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width. Weight of 9.4 grams (6.0 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; three tiny area of enamel wear only visible with magnification.
Date & Origin: Circa 1910 and is American in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.