Antique French Pearl Cross Locket
Not too petite, not too large, this wearable everyday locket can hold a single photograph, lock of hair or memento. Of 18k yellow gold, the reverse boasts a fine horizontal pattern and the front displays a raised cross with seven (7) natural seed pearls (untested but assumed natural due to age and examination) with the same horizontal pattern within an oval raised border with twisted wire work. Small finger nail ridges help to open and the locket closes with a solid click.
Measurements: 1-1/2 inches (3.2 cm) in length including bale by 13/16 of an inch (2 cm) in width. Weight of 5.6 grams (3.6 dwt).
Hallmarks: Two French hallmarks.
Condition: Excellent; interior has a bit of patina around the rivets of the cross.
Date & Origin: Circa 1900 and is French in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.