Trifecta of Gems: Antique Gold Victorian Ring
A trifecta is a term used in horse racing parlance to connote a bet which correctly predicts the first, second and third place winners (in that order) of a single race. In the jewelry world, a trifecta may be perceived as any type of jewelry that includes a diamond, ruby and emerald.
Here we have a true triple winner in any use of the word – an antique 14k yellow gold Victorian ring. Petite in size yet grand in style and glam, the horizontal profile boasts an array consisting of two (2) rapturous natural red rubies, a verdant natural emerald, two (2) old mine cut diamonds and twelve (12) rose cut diamonds.
Rose cuts frame each old mine cut diamond with a gem at the corners. At each shoulder a modified lozenge shaped cartouche sports a pair of rose cut diamonds for an additional splash of glittering panache. This ring is a marvelous example of an early Victorian piece.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.3 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: Slightly over US 6-1/2 (UK M-1/2; Int. Dia. 17; Euro 54 mm; Japan 13) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; little of note and wonderful its condition for its age.
Date: Circa 1850 - 1860.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.