Victorian Bohemian Garnet Cross Pendant
Most all Victorian Bohemian garnet jewelry is set closed backed and foiled. When clusters of Bohemian garnets are close together they glow with an unsuspected inner brilliance as the foiled and faceted stones play off of each other in a cacophony of fire and luminosity.
These dark claret hued stones have been set into rose gold over silver. Quite lively, the antique garnets have remained bright and strikingly rich after more than a century. Set into a cruciform shape, the cardinal points of the figure are of a modified star motif which was tremendously popular during this age. The pendant itself is large in scale and sports a separate original bale. A central plaque gives the piece a three-dimensional touch to an otherwise flat profile.
Measurements: 3-3/16 inches (8 cm) in length including original bale by 1-3/4 of an inch (4.6 cm) in width. Weight of 11.3 grams (7.2 dwt).
Condition: Very good; one replaced garnet; one area on bottom of reverse with a small crease.
Date & Origin: Circa 1880 and is European in origin.
Important: Foiled jewelry should not be exposed to water for any extended period of time nor soaked in water or any other liquid.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.