Magnificent Carved Moonstone Ring
Yellow gold of 18k is fashioned in a dome of open work leaves and flowers set with peridot gemstones. Sitting up high, a prismatic blue moonstone has been carved with the likeness of a classical female profile. From every angle the moonstone reads those heavenly and ethereal blues that only moonstones can display. The hair style of the image is reminiscent of classical Greek and Roman art. Even when worn, the moonstone set as it is with light reaching into the dome, shows the blue that everyone so desires.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in width by just shy of 7/16 of an inch (1 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 7.4 grams (4.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 US (UK N-1/2; Int. Dia. 17.25; Euro 53.5 mm; Japan just under 14) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 750 (for 18k)
Condition: Excellent; moonstone has tiny surface wear visible with magnification; one area at bottom left of neck appears to perhaps been buffed out slightly visible with a loupe. The mount itself is excellent.
Date & Origin: Circa 1910 and is European in origin.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.