Leaves of Platinum - Estate Diamond Ring
It is said that one of the luckiest of the flora world is the three leaf clover. Carved into precious platinum, this ring has a three leaf motif on its open work under gallery. At the center beneath the diamond, there is a four leaf design as well. The top of the mount is an octagon set with a round, brilliant cut diamond of approximately .20 carats. White and shimmering, it is an H-I color and VS2-SI1 in clarity. This is no ordinary solitaire ring…it is straight form the 1920s.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off he finger. Weight of 3.4 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Int. Dia. 17.5; Euro 55.5 mm; Japan shy of 15) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Date & Origin: Circa 1925 for the mount; diamond is more modern in date. American in origin.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.