"Art Carved" Flower Wedding Band
In 1975 “Art Carved Inc.” became the modern trade name for wedding rings by the historic American Victorian era jewelry manufacturer of J. R. Wood. Established in 1850 in Brooklyn, New York, in 1970 the company merged with the keepsake division of Lenox Inc. of Trenton, New Jersey but continues to produce rings under the Art Carved moniker.
In keeping with their long tradition of unusual wedding bands, this modern 20th century 14k yellow gold wedding band although simple, is a true standout with its continuous four petal flower motif. In addition, The Three Graces has another ring in the same size with the exact design available. Just let us know!
Measurements: 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK shy of M; Int. Dia. 16.75; Euro 53 mm; Japan 12). This ring cannot be sized using conventional methods. Please contact us for further information.
Hallmarks: 14k, “W” turned on its side (Woods & Sons); "Art Carved".
Date & Origin: Mid to later 20th century and is American in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.