Tradition: Art Deco Sapphire Diamond Ring
Tradition, tradition, tradition…the horizontal profile is a noteworthy characteristic of the later Art Deco jewelry period circa 1930. Accenting the elongated contour is a rectangular faceted natural sapphire of about .20 carats set within a mille grained platinum topped mount.
Flanking the central sapphire are two (2) old European cut diamonds with a total estimated diamond weight of 10 carats floating with lozenge shaped mille grained bezels. The 14k yellow gold ring features a gorgeous curved and linear under gallery with open work in geometrical forms. Prominent are the open work platinum shoulders accented with a figural motif.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) in width and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height from the finger. Weight of 3.2 grams (2.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-1/4 (UK S; Int. Dia. 19; Euro 60 mm; Japan just over 18) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Date: Circa 1930.
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond and gemstone weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.