Twists of Gold - Antique Diamond Ring
Twists and turns of year upon year, decade after decade and this late 19th century 14k gold ring continues to wend its way towards yet another millennium. A claw setting of rose gold encircles an old mine cut diamond of an estimated .15 carats (J-K color; SI1 clarity) in the embrace of an open flower setting. To the interior engraved in partially worn script is “J.J.M. to L.L.". Loving sentiments in twists of gold…
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.1 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK just over L; Int. Dia. 16.5; Euro 52 mm; Japan 11) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; light overall wear commensurate with age and use; a bit of light softening to the twisted gold detail but still clear and deep.
Date: Circa 1880 - 1890.
Note: Diamonds were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond weights are approximated by measurements and formulas and may vary from actual weights. Grading is done in situ and may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.