Classically Inspired - Citrine Pearl Pendant
Delicate and classical, this 14k yellow gold pendant embodies the spirit of the Edwardian era. Pendants and lavalieres were a must have for the 1900s crowd. Here set with three natural pearls (untested but assumed natural due to examination) and a lovely teardrop citrine, the gold work stands out with its acanthus leaf and fleur-de-lis motifs. On a period open chain of alternating short and long links it is outstanding.
Measurements: Pendant is 1-9/16 inches (4 cm) in length. Chain is 16-1/2 inches (42 cm) in length including top portion of pendant. Weight of 4.0 grams (2.6 dwt) including chain.
Hallmarks: "14"; "B"
Date & Origin: Circa 1900 and is American in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.