Diamonds & Pearl Art Nouveau Ring
One of the manners of expression for Art Nouveau jewelry is through the use of natural organic forms and curvilinear shapes. Crafted from 18k yellow gold and incorporating five (5) tiny old mine cut diamonds (with a total estimated diamond weight of .15 carats) and a natural baroque pearl (assumed natural due to visual examination), this period Art Nouveau ring displays a dynamic energy through its rhythmic contours.
A balanced asymmetry and a sense of movement is contained within the organically inspired mount interacting with a shape shifting baroque pearl representing a life form as a celebrated mystery of nature. Quite sculptural in its presentation, this circa 1900 ring will set you apart from the masses.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 5.0 grams (3.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J-1/2; Euro 15.75; 50 mm; Japan 9) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; some wear to interior of shank; brace across the back of pearl has been reinforced some time ago; a bit of wear to underside of pearl.
Date & Origin: Circa 1900 and is most likely American in origin.
Note: All diamond weights are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.