Victorian Valor: Amethyst Rose Gold Ring
The sides of this circa 1880 Victorian ring rise like the great columns of an ancient Greek temple honoring a highly respected goddess. Overhead a radiant faceted amethyst of an estimated 3 carats (10.2 mm by 9.2 mm) casts an ethereal royal glow lit by six (6) tiny rose cut diamond mêlée torches. All in glorious 10k rose gold. Engraved to the interior is “CMM Dec 25th 80” (for 1880).
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.5 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) in width and rises ¼ of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.7 grams (3.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK N-1/2; Int. Dia. 17.5; Euro 54.5 mm; Japan just under 15) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; evidence of old resizing visible with magnification; stone has many fine natural inclusions with a color zone of slightly paler and slightly deeper areas.
Date: Circa 1880.
Note: Stones have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. All diamond and gemstone weights have been approximated by measurements and formulas and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.