Symbolic Gold Claddagh Ring
The giving of a Claddagh ring is a four hundred year old Irish tradition. Often having been passed down from mother to daughter, it is typically bestowed as a token of love or given in friendship. Composed of three elements of a central heart, two hands and a crown surmount, the symbolism for each is as follows: the heart represents love, the hands friendship and togetherness and the crown loyalty and fidelity.
Here this centuries old custom has been crafted in modern 9k yellow gold replete with all the mythos and ritual intact. Merely place the Claddagh ring on the right hand with the heart facing outwards and you are open to love. If the heart faces inward you are committed to another. Worn on the left hand with the crown pointing inward reveals engagement. Upon marriage the ring is inverted with the heart facing inward. Alternatively, just wear the ring as a beautiful piece of jewelry. For a man or woman.
Date: Modern estate.
Measurements: ½ of an inch (1.2 cm) at the widest. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-1/2 (UK S-1/2; Int. Dia. 19.25; Euro 61 mm; Japan 19) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 375 (for 9k) and maker's mark of HOG and leopard's head for England and a Common Control Mark.
Origin: English in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.